Peanut Hottie Recipes
Please use the left and right arrows to click through the recipes one by one.
Weetabix Banana Muffins
- 1 and a half bananas
- Natural low-fat yogurt
- 1 egg
- Banana essence
- Dried banana
- Peanut Hottie to taste
How to make
- Crumble up the Weetabix and mix with the other ingredients until they are all combined.
- Pour and separate the mixture into a muffin tray and prepare them for the oven.
- Put the tray in the oven for 25 minutes at approximately 180 degrees celsius (or 200 degrees celsius).
- When you take them out, leave them to cool for 10 minutes
- When cooled you can decorate them with quark and dried banana.
- Now you are ready to enjoy your low calorie, great tasting treat!
Courtesy for Weetabix for letting us use their product, you can visit their website at http://www.weetabix.co.uk for the lowest prices on their cereal and goods!CLICK HERE TO RETURN TO RECIPES MAIN PAGE