Peanut Hottie Recipes
Please use the left and right arrows to click through the recipes one by one.
Peanut Hottie Stir Fry
INGREDIENTS to serve 2 to 3
- 400g stir fry mix (shredded carrot, bean sprouts, cabbage etc)
- Bunch of spring onions
- 400g of your favourite noodles Tablespoon of sesame oil Tablespoon of sesame seeds
- 2-4 eggs
- 30ml sweet chilli sauce
- 3 tablespoons of Peanut Hottie Splash of soy sauce/fish sauce Serves 2-3 people
HOW TO MAKE
- Chop the onions into cubes and set aside before pre boiling the noodles (if required).
- Heat up the oil and sesame seeds until aromatic, then add the onions and fry for a minute on high heat.
- Now, add the stir fry mix and fry for a few minutes.
- Once the noodles have boiled, drain them and leave to one side.
- Once the veg has softened up, push it to one side of the pan and scramble the eggs in the space, when they have firmed up you can add the noodles and remaining sauces.
- Sprinkle the Peanut Hottie into the mix and stir well!
- Serve with black pepper, crushed peanuts or a dash of honey depending on your personal taste!