Peanut Hottie Recipes
Please use the left and right arrows to click through the recipes one by one.
Peanut Hottie Ratatouille
INGREDIENTS to serve 1
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- Tomato paste 2 tablespoons
- Half an Aubergine
- Half a Courgette
- Half a red pepper
- Half a green pepper
- Qtr of an onion finely chopped
- 2 sprigs of basil
- 1 teaspoon Lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Olive oil
- Dash of salt
- 2 heaped teaspoons of Peanut Hottie Serves 1
HOW TO MAKE
- Place the tomato paste in the pan then chop the tomatoes, the aubergine, peppers and onion followed by the basil.
- Add in the lemon juice, olive oil and a pinch of salt.
- Finally add the peanut hottie.
- Mix all contents together in pan and heat on the hob for 5 minutes.
- Serve out of the pan onto a plate.