Peanut Hottie Recipes
Please use the left and right arrows to click through the recipes one by one.
Peanut Hottie inspired Protein Shake
- 3 teaspoons of Peanut Hottie
- 3 teaspoons of Chocolate Peanut Hottie
- 150ml of milk (any type)
- 3 ice cubes
- 1 scoop of caramel or chocolate protein powder
- Reasonably-sized glass
How to make
- Add all ingredients into a measuring jug (adding the solids first and the liquids last) and stir using a whisk or spoon (blender optional).
- Stir until all solids have dissolved in the liquids and all lumps have been eliminated.
- Enjoy your tasty protein shake!