Peanut Hottie Recipes
Please use the left and right arrows to click through the recipes one by one.
Peanut Hottie Cake
INGREDIENTS to make 1 sponge
- 55g of Self Raising Flour 55g of Castor Sugar 55g of Butter
- 20g of Peanut Hottie 1 Egg
HOW TO MAKE
- Preheat the oven to 180/gas mark 4.
- Cream the sugar and butter together and gradually add the flour.
- Add the Peanut Hottie.
- Beat the egg in a cup and gradually add to the mixture.
- Mix until there are no lumps.
- Pour into mould.
- Pop in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool.
Mandy from lifewithasdandme.co.uk