Peanut Hottie Recipes
Please use the left and right arrows to click through the recipes one by one.
Peanut Hottie Butter Cup Martini
INGREDIENTS to make 2
- 3 heaped tablespoons of Peanut Hottie 120ml cup hot water
- 90ml vodka
- Chocolate sauce
- Crushed ice
- Pinch of flaked natural sea salt Serves 2 people
HOW TO MAKE
- Mix the hot water with the Peanut Hottie.
- Chill the Peanut Hottie mixture.
- Line inside of martini glass with chocolate sauce.
- Combine the chilled Peanut Hottie with the vodka and ice in a cocktail shaker and shake well.
- Pour into a martini glass and top with a pinch of the salt.