Peanut Hottie Recipes
Please use the left and right arrows to click through the recipes one by one.
Peanut Hottie Brownies
INGREDIENTS to make 12 to 16
- 112.5g Peanut Hottie in place of peanut butter 200g bar dark chocolate, broken into pieces 280g soft
- light brown sugar
- 3 medium eggs
- 100g self raising flour
- Set aside 50g each of the Peanut Hottie and chocolate.
- Heat oven to 180c/160c fan/gas 4 and line a 20 cm square baking tin with greaseproof paper.
- Gently melt a little bit butter mix the remaining Peanut Hottie, chocolate all the sugar in a pan whist stirring occasionally, until the sugar has just about melted.Turn off heat and use a wooden spoon to beat in the egg one by one. Stir in the flour and scrape into the tin.
- Sprinkle the reserved Peanut Hottie over the brownie. Bake for 30-35 mins until there is a crust, but the middle still seems slightly uncooked.
- Melt reserved chocolate, drizzle over the brownie, and then cool in the tin before cutting into squares.
- Sprinkle the Peanut Hottie into the mix and stir well!
Kerry at kerrymac88.blogspot.co.uk