Peanut Hottie Recipes
Please use the left and right arrows to click through the recipes one by one.
Peanut Hottie Banana Bread
- 225g plain flower
- 2 tablespoons of baking powder
- 1 tablespoon of ground cinnamon
- 105g demerara sugar
- 105g All Bran®Original
- 20g Peanut hottie (just peanut flavour)
- 2 tablespoons of nut butter
- 2 eggs
- 80ml of coconut oil
- 80ml of milk (any kind)
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 2 large bananas (about 450g
How to make
- Start by mashing both the bananas in a small bowl and add the rest of the dry ingredients into the bowl when the bananas are completely mashed. Stir until a mixture.
- Next add all of the wet ingredients into a separate bowl and stir until a mixture.
- Now fold the wet mix into the dry mix and stir until completely combined.
- Next put this mixture into the oven on a skewer for about 50 minutes (sometimes longer), until golden and the skewer in the centre comes out clean.
- Enjoy the Peanut-Hottie Banana Bread for breakfast, as a treat, because it is delicious and the high amount of fibre will be a great start to your day!
Can be enjoyed with:
- Dried fruit and berries
- A wide selection of cheeses
- Plain or flavoured yogurt
We also recommend warming up the bread and serving with custard for an extra-tasty dessert!CLICK HERE TO RETURN TO RECIPES MAIN PAGE