Peanut Hottie Recipes
Please use the left and right arrows to click through the recipes one by one.
Peanut Hottie Banana and Oat Muffins
- 30g of oats
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- Around 170g of plain yogurt
- 2 teaspoons of Peanut Hottie
- 2 teaspoons of Chocolate Peanut Hottie
- Half a banana
How to make
- Add oats and yogurt to a bowl and stir, whilst adding the 6 teaspoons of Peanut Hottie and Chocolate Peanut Hottie.
- Mash the banana and add to the mix with the eggs whilst still stirring. Continue mixing until all is combined.
- Separate the mix out into muffin tins and cook for 15-20 minutes at 200 degrees celsius.
- Once finished, allow to cool and then enjoy your Peanut Hottie banana and oat muffins for any occasion!
Can be enjoyed with:
- Fresh or dried banana
- Low fat yogurt
- Chocolate sauce
We also recommend other fruits such as berries to give the muffins extra texture and taste!CLICK HERE TO RETURN TO RECIPES MAIN PAGE