Peanut Hottie Recipes
Please use the left and right arrows to click through the recipes one by one.
Peanut Chicken Pizza
This lovely recipe comes from Lorna Beattie, check her out on Twitter @LaurieBeat
2 tablespoons Peanut Hottie
2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
Pre-cooked chicken chunk slices
Veg to top
How to make:
1) Combine the Peanut Hottie, soy sauce and a tablespoon of water to make a sauce.
2) Dip the pre-cooked chicken slices in the sauce and put to the side.
3) Cover the pizza base with BBQ sauce and top with the coated chicken and some cheese along with veg of your choice (I like peppers and mushrooms). 4) Drizzle the extra peanut sauce over the pizza if you wish (I most certainly did wish).
5) Bake at 180 degrees Celcius for 10-12 minutes
6) Enjoy and try not to eat the whole pizza at one (most certainly not a requirement)