Peanut Hottie Recipes
Please use the left and right arrows to click through the recipes one by one.
Oreo Peanut Hottie Dessert
- 10g of Peanut Hottie
- 1 Peanut butter Oreo
- 2 Mikado Sticks
- 1 teaspoon of Choc Shot
How to make
- First mix the quark with the 10g of Peanut Hottie
- Chop up the Mikado Sticks and the Peanut butter Oreo and stir them in the mix.
- Put the teaspoon of Choc Shot into the mix and begin to stir. Continue stirring until all of the lumps have disappeared.
- Put the mixture into a cake tin (of any kind) and put it in the oven for 20 minutes at 200 degrees celsius.
- Once finished, leave to cool in a cool area for 3o minutes, then you can enjoy a luxurious dessert!
We recommend enjoying this dessert with dry biscuit or fruit to fully enjoy it!CLICK HERE TO RETURN TO RECIPES MAIN PAGE