Easter can be a difficult time for those trying to eat healthily or even those with any dietary requirements. Easter traditionally is celebrated with a classic roast dinner and the exchanging of chocolate eggs; even though there are a few vegan options available now, making your very own Vegan Easter treats is now an even tastier, easier option with Peanut Hottie!
Peanut Hottie peanut butter powder is the perfect accompaniment to any kitchen this Easter.
The Peanut Butter Powder is available in Original and Chocolate. Just add equal parts water to create a deliciously smooth consistency that’s perfect for you! With 80% less fat than normal peanut butter and the convenience to add to all of your at home cooking or on the go healthy snacking.
This Easter why not try and make your own Vegan Hottie Bunnies?!
Hottie Bunnies are Chocolate covered peanut butter bunny shaped cups. First things first you’ll need…
• Vegan chocolate
• Peanut Hottie peanut butter powder (either flavour)
• Cupcake cases
(Roughly 45 minutes to make 12 Bunnies)
- Mix equal parts peanut butter powder with equal parts water to create a paste in which will could be mouldable. (Chill in fridge)
- Melt your vegan chocolate in a glass bowl over boiling water (children will need adult supervision)
- Pour melted chocolate into cupcake cases (roughly 1/2cm thickness) then leave in fridge to chill.
- Place a heaped teaspoon of peanut butter mix into cases on top of chilled chocolate and smooth as much as possible.
- Pour second layer of melted vegan chocolate on top peanut butter. Place back into the fridge to chill.
- With remaining peanut butter roll pea sized balls of peanut butter, dip in chocolate and place near the bottom/centre of the peanut butter cup. (this is your bunnies tail)
- Make two bunny ears out of your peanut butter, dip in chocolate and place at the top of your peanut butter cup (these are your bunnies ears)
- Place in fridge to chill.